De-cluttering and Organizing for Every Room in Your Home
– Kitchen (solutions for efficient storage of staples and cookware)
– Bathroom (let’s maximize under sink storage)
– Bedroom (taking it back to basics…a place for rest and relaxation)
– Home office (online banking and bill paying has changed all the rules)
– Garage (nothing says organized like neatly stacked & labeled tubs)
– Closets (small spaces with large possibilities)
Downsizing to Help You Live Your Best Life Now
– Helping you make the tough decisions about what to keep
– Sort, pack and label everything that goes to the new address
– Ensure that you meet your moving day deadline
– Unpack and organize your belongings at your new home
Serving Clients with Mental and Emotional Challenges
Many of my clients have come to me with a clinical diagnosis of ADD/ADHD, Bi-Polar Disorder and/or Chronic Depression. Working with these special needs has been tremendously rewarding. I use the same step by step organizing approach as I would with any other client. With patience, determination and a mutual respect, we have achieved exceptional outcomes.
Workshops, Programs and Speaking
I love speaking to groups about their organizational needs and have several workshops already put together or, if you prefer, I can tailor a program specific to your needs.
Workshop topics include:
– Organizing 101
– Organizing the Kitchen and Laundry Area
– Bed, Bath and Beyond
– Paper Management
– Time Management and Maintaining What You’ve Learned
– Who Gets Grandma’s Pie Plate?
– …and more!
If you have an organizing or downsizing need not listed above, please ask us about it.